Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.155 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy) is 36% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 21,181 (€1,899) in Reggio nell'Emilia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (about 2 hours ago)