Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.759 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 34% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 14,761 (€1,255) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quebec City costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 888,888 (about 1 hour ago)