Cost of living comparison between Reggio Calabria, Italy and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.862 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 36% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 20,357 (€1,874) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,085 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (about 2 hours ago)