Cost of living in Recife, Brazil compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 791 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.164 VEF / BRL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 10,697 (R$ 3,381) in Recife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$8 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (31 minutes ago)