Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09532 VEF / PKR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 9% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 16,250 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 14,835 (₨155,636) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $120 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$1.75 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,067 (42 minutes ago)