Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09551 VEF / PKR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 9% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 13,686 (₨143,295) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (31 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)