Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.732 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 56% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 15,627 (€1,332) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨7,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$430 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siliguri costs ₨3,050 (about 2 hours ago)