Cost of living in Ratlam, India compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14958 VEF / INR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ratlam (India) is 30% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,625 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 10,992 (₨73,485) in Ratlam.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)