Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.497 VEF / DKK *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 19% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 11,740 (kr7,840) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 9,900 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM32 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 600 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$15 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 2.00 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)