Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 12286.000 VEF / DKK *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 13% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 11,327 (kr0.92) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 7 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)