Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01507 VEF / CLP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 13% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 17,608 (CH$1,168,794) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)