Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 214%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 99.929 VEF / CLP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 214% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 37,656 (CH$377) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)