Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01501 VEF / CLP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 12% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 16,773 (CH$1,117,166) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (24 minutes ago)