Cost of living in Rajahmundry, India compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15470 VEF / INR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajahmundry (India) is 17% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 10,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 8,308 (₨53,707) in Rajahmundry.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 700 (6 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨101,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (about 1 hour ago)