Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 179%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 12653.397 VEF / MAD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 41% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 16,878 (1.33 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Diego, California costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £903 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Iowa City, Iowa costs $565 (about 1 hour ago)