Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.080 VEF / MAD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 7% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 10,701 (9,904 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €550 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tartu costs €16,486 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 3 hours ago)