Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.526 VES / MAD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 85% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least 22,184 Bs.S. (3,399 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 Bs.S. in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 239 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,101 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 64 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bangalore costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)