Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 725 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.975 VEF / USD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 8% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 10,789 ($1,082) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (33 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 1 hour ago)