Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.615 VEF / ARS *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 29% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 15,443 (ARS $25,096) in Quilmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sibiu costs 25 lei (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (38 minutes ago)