Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3212.670 VEF / ARS *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 22% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 9,900 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 7,741 (ARS $2.41) in Quilmes.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)