Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 226%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 10707.864 VEF / GTQ *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 17% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 12,835 (Q1.20) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,220 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sparwood, British Columbia costs C$15 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (about 1 hour ago)