Cost of living comparison between Quetzaltenango, Guatemala and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.332 VEF / GTQ *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 23% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 20,041 (Q15,049) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arezzo costs €9 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (about 2 hours ago)