Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.359 VEF / GTQ *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 19% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 17,893 (Q13,167) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)