Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 171%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3206.342 VEF / MXN *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 173% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 30,003 (Mex$ 9) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (6 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)