Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46464 VEF / MXN *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 18% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,625 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 12,819 (Mex$ 27,590) in Queretaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)