Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.177 VEF / NZD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 67% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 26,160 (NZ$3,645) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)