Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.732 VEF / ZAR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 7% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 17,345 (R 23,692) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (33 minutes ago)