Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Qom have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 VEF / IRR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 24% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 10,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 7,619 (﷼ 26,912,533) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Doha costs 2,249 ﷼ (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jodhpur costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (about 2 hours ago)