Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Qom have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00031 VEF / IRR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 22% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 11,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 8,545 (﷼ 28,007,696) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 150 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (about 2 hours ago)