Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.446 VEF / CNY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 14% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 17,746 (元12,273) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Pune costs ₨38 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)