Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.448 VEF / CNY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 12% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 16,749 (元11,570) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 130 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (37 minutes ago)