Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.459 VEF / CNY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 11% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 11,091 (元7,599) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)