Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Pyongyang have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01108 VEF / KPW *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 48% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 24,111 (2,175,437 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,440 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)