Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Pyongyang have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01108 VEF / KPW *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 48% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 14,769 (1,332,590 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$129 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (40 minutes ago)