Cost of living comparison between Pyongyang, North Korea and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Pyongyang have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01108 VEF / KPW *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 57% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 24,604 (2,219,942 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.99 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,287 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,136 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,100,000 ден (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $36 (about 1 hour ago)