Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Pyongyang have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 229%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07586 VEF / KPW *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 703% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 130,463 (1,719,702 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (41 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (44 minutes ago)