Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Punto Fijo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017.
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 19% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 13,089 in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,949TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in La Plata costs ARS $34 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Edmonton costs C$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)