Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Punto Fijo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017.
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 21% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 19,718 in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,784 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in General Santos City costs Php7,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)