Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Punto Fijo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016.
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 23% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 18,505 in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)