Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34597 VEF / UYU *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 34% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 13,442 ($U38,852) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵3,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 3 hours ago)