Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33745 VEF / UYU *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 30% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 14,276 ($U42,305) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)