Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35360 VEF / UYU *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 39% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 21,759 ($U61,536) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)