Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.969 VEF / PEN *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 8% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 17,474 (S/. 5,885) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limoges costs €850 (44 minutes ago)