Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.526 VEF / MXN *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 16% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 12,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 10,106 (Mex$ 19,229) in Puerto Vallarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jiaxing costs 元3,633 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$98 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,456 (about 2 hours ago)