Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20010 VEF / PHP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 9% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 16,250 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 14,864 (Php74,286) in Puerto Princesa City.
Recent Prices Added
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €34 (about 1 hour ago)