Cost of living in Puerto Galera, Philippines compared to Anaco, Venezuela (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 4642.259 VEFX / PHP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Galera (Philippines) is 31% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 15,729 (Php28) in Puerto Galera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)