Cost of living in Puerto Galera, Philippines compared to Anaco, Venezuela (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 30503.151 VEFX / PHP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Galera (Philippines) is 32% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 14,507 (Php5.65) in Puerto Galera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budapest costs 800 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 15,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salzburg costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.78 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)