Cost of living in Puerto Galera, Philippines compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.152 VES / PHP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Galera (Philippines) is 22% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least 13,383 Bs.S. (Php11,615) in Puerto Galera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 Bs.S. in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)