Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.081 VEF / PEN *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 11% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 11,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 9,771 (S/. 3,171) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daegu costs ₩16,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (about 2 hours ago)