Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.076 VEF / PEN *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 12% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 16,250 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 14,235 (S/. 4,628) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pula costs 400 kn (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,000 kn (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 49,600 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php5,082,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,100 (about 1 hour ago)