Cost of living comparison between Pucallpa, Peru and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.926 VEF / PEN *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 13% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 12,986 (S/. 4,439) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shanghai costs 元35 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,083 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 17,200 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)