Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.716 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 9% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 12,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 10,967 (€936) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 150,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)