Cost of living in Prievidza, Slovakia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.729 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prievidza (Slovakia) is 7% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 11,720 (€999) in Prievidza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)