Cost of living in Pretoria, South Africa compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 621 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 17314.606 VEF / ZAR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pretoria (South Africa) is 71% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 17,061 (R 0.99) in Pretoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)