Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09596 VEF / CVE *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 11% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 17,369 (181,011 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (43 minutes ago)