Cost of living comparison between Praia, Cape Verde and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09710 VEF / CVE *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 12% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 16,792 (172,944 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)