Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 436 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.449 VEF / PLN *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 12% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 16,250 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 14,300 (5,838 zł) in Poznan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)