Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 2946.922 VEF / ARS *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 104% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 20,370 (ARS $7) in Posadas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)