Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.172 VEF / BRL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 14,388 (R$ 4,535) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (29 minutes ago)