Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.046 VEF / BRL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 16,757 (R$ 5,502) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (29 minutes ago)