Cost of living comparison between Porto Alegre, Brazil and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,060 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.206 VEF / BRL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 17,521 (R$ 5,465) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 5,000₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (33 minutes ago)