Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,827 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.230 VEF / BRL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 16,037 (R$ 4,964) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)