Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,020 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.212 VEF / BRL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 15,994 (R$ 4,979) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)