Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.566 VEF / EGP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 22% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 11,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 8,588 (E£ 15,175) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cartagena costs COL$14,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Riga costs €720 (28 minutes ago)