Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.563 VEF / EGP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 23% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 12,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 9,279 (E£ 16,495) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)