Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.487 VEF / TTD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 41% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 22,912 (15,409 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €11 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (37 minutes ago)