Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 531 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.487 VEF / TTD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 41% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 21,194 (14,256 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Podgorica costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 300 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)