Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.049 VEF / PGK *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 7% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 12,804 (4,199 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $570 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarau costs CHF 0.08 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tampa, Florida costs $400 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 750 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 600 (10 minutes ago)