Cost of living comparison between Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.152 VEF / PGK *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 21% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 18,871 (5,987 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (less than a minute ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (25 minutes ago)