Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.147 VEF / PGK *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 19% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 19,272 (6,125 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)