Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 242%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 18649.175 VEF / PGK *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 216% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 37,860 (2.03 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $14 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)