Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Port Harcourt have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03167 VEF / NGN *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is about the same as in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,625 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 15,604 (492,782 ₦) in Port Harcourt.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sarajevo costs 160KM (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,023,100 (about 1 hour ago)