Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 205%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 141.194 VEF / XAF *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 70% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 18,754 (133 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (42 minutes ago)