Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15122 VEF / HTG *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 44% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 21,616 (142,939 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cardiff costs £0.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1.75 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 60₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $787 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (19 minutes ago)