Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16226 VEF / HTG *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 53% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 16,803 (103,554 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Gothenburg costs 40 kr (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $27,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨0.50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Antalya costs 2.00TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 113 (22 minutes ago)