Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.316 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 11% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 13,298 (€1,175) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 12,000₴ (44 minutes ago)