Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 61350.844 VEF / BRL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 104% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 22,473 (R$ 0.37) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €300 (22 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (29 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)