Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.192 VEF / BRL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is about the same as in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 12,145 (R$ 3,805) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,745 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Leipzig costs €300 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$102 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in São Carlos costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)