Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 34748.775 VEF / BRL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 75% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 19,272 (R$ 0.55) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Phnom Penh costs 12,000 Riels (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨250 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tabriz costs ﷼ 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,339 lei (about 1 hour ago)