Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.114 VEF / BRL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is about the same as in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 11,165 (R$ 3,585) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Abuja costs 600 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)