Cost of living comparison between Poltava, Ukraine and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38908 VEF / UAH *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 37% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 16,250 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 10,303 (26,479₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)