Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01702 VEF / XAF *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 61% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 17,754 (1,042,840 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)