Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01609 VEF / XAF *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 59% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 25,804 (1,604,096 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $508 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,325,900 ден (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Leipzig costs €137 (about 1 hour ago)