Cost of living comparison between Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01633 VEF / XAF *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 61% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 24,097 (1,475,248 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rustenburg costs R 50 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)