Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01790 VEF / XAF *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 64% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 19,632 (1,096,482 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)