Cost of living comparison between Podgorica, Montenegro and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.857 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 10% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 17,877 (€1,647) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)