Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.811 VEF / PLN *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 9% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 10,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 9,063 (3,224 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)