Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 281%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 72930.337 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 294% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 47,261 (€0.65) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)