Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.605 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 32% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 19,872 (€1,874) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)