Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.169 VEF / BRL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 17,554 (R$ 5,539) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 2 hours ago)